When you are admitted scrubs and personal hygiene items will be provided.
THESE ARE THE ONLY ITEMS ALLOWED (12&12 is a TOBACCO, E-CIG, and VAPOR-FREE FACILITY):
- 7 pairs of socks
- 7 pairs of undergarments
- Solid deodorant
- Makeup (Limit 2 items, no mirrors allowed)
- Electric razor
- 2 bath towels, 2 wash cloths
- Plastic hairbrush
- Rolls of quarters –Clients are responsible for any money kept by them. If money is placed in 12&12’s safe it can only be accessed Monday – Friday from 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- One big book/12 Step/Support/Recovery book
- Non-narcotic prescription medication must be up-to-date, in the original packaging with a legible prescription label displaying the client’s name. You must bring enough medication for your stay at 12&12
- Doctors’ orders for medically necessary dietary needs
- Seasonal – 7 pairs of thermal undergarments. Long sleeve shirts to be worn under scrubs. Also, hats, gloves, scarves, ear muffs, hoodies and coats are acceptable, however, these items may only be worn when outside.
- Shoes or slippers which must be worn at all times when a client leaves his or her room.
Please DO NOT bring any more clothing or items than what is listed.
12&12 IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR LOST OR STOLEN ITEMS