Enter At Your Own Risk.
RISKS OF EXPOSURE: The Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic is a worldwide risk to human health. COVID-19 is highly contagious and has a mortality rate many times greater than the flu. COVID-19 can spread easily and exponentially. While people of all ages are at risk of catching COVID-19, persons especially at risk are those with compromised immune systems and the elderly. Persons over 65 years of age may be at particular risk.
Upon entering this facility you agree to take all reasonable and necessary precautions to protect yourself and others from the spread of COVID-19, including, but not limited to the following:
(1) You are aware of and agree to follow all Federal, State, and local laws and orders, including Stay Home, Safer at Home, Shelter in Place orders, even though such laws and orders may be changing rapidly.
(2) You agree and understand that it is your responsibility to exercise care to protect yourself, such as assessing your own risks, which may include age, underlying health conditions, recent travel, possible exposure to COVID-19, doctor’s recommendations, local, and State and Federal recommendations.
(3) You represent that (i) to the best of your knowledge, you are not currently afflicted with, and have not knowingly, within the last 14 days, been in contact with someone afflicted with, COVID-19, and (ii) you are not experiencing a fever, or signs of respiratory illness such as cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, or other COVID-19 symptoms.
(4) You believe that you are not likely to transmit or contract COVID-19.
(5) When visiting you agree to wash your hands with soap and water or use hand sanitizer, a protective face mask and remember to not touch your eyes, nose or mouth as directed by the city and/or state.
(6) You agree to practice social distancing by keeping at least 6 feet between yourself and others. If you believe it necessary to touch surfaces or items in the Property, consider the risks of doing so. You are reminded that wearing face masks, and washing and sanitizing hand are steps you can take to protect yourself and others.